flaxseed powder | flaxseed health benefits, flaxseed also called linseed. It is one of the best plant sources of omega 3 fatty acids. For vegetarians, adding this seed to their diet is an excellent way to have fatty acids. And also it has a good amount of dietary fiber. As it has omega 3 fatty acid, it improves the quality of hair, nail, and skin. It helps in lowering cholesterol and blood pressure. And also flaxseed has the following health benefits,
Linseed/ flaxseed has anti oxidant that reduces free radical damage in body, helps to moderate aging.
🌺 prevents the growth of cancer cells
🌺 As it has omega 3 fatty acids, this helps to promote mental health, helps to decrease depression and anxiety.
🌺 According to arthritis foundation, prevents arthritis
🌺 promotes heart health
🌺 flaxseed is good digestive health
🌺 glutan free
🌺 And it helps to decrease Hormonal imbalance
How to make flaxseed powder from flaxseed?
- It is an easy thing, just take 1 cup of flaxseed in a blender, blend it to a fine powder
- store it in a clean, dry, air tight container
How to use this flaxseed powder?
- We can use this flaxseed powder in the dough for making rotis
- Just mix a tbsp of this powder in idli/dosa batter, before making idli/dosa
- we can add in a spoonful of flaxseed powder in smoothies, buttermilk, raita, or lassi to get ideal health benefits of flaxseed
- while grinding chutney we can add a spoon full of this powder
Along with flaxseed powder | flaxseed health benefits, Check out,
and also follow us on,