high protein breakfast | soya bean idli | soy nut idly is one of the healthy protein and calcium-rich food options. This recipe involves soybeans, rice, and urad dal. From this recipe, we can make nice soft, and super crispy dosa. It is made by fermenting idly dosa batter. Soya beans are the best protein source as well as a rich source of vitamin C, folate, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, and thiamin.
Let us see how to make high protein breakfast | soya bean idli | soy nut idly
high protein breakfast | soya bean idli | soy nut idly
- 2 cup idly rice
- ½ cup soya beans (soy nut)
- ½ cup urad dal
- ¼ tsp fenugreek seeds
- Firstly, take 2 cups of idly rice, ½ cup of soybeans, ½ cup of urad dal, and ¼ tsp of fenugreek seeds, in a vessel. wash it thoroughly,
- Soak it for 6 hours or overnight
- grind it into a smooth paste
- ferment it for 8 hours or overnight
- then pour it in an idly plate, steam it for 10 minutes
- we can make dosa with the same batter.
Stepwise Picture Recipe:
We can make dosa with this batter