Strawberry drink | strawberry juice | strawberry chia drink is a super-duper refreshing drink, especially in summer days. And also it has the goodness of strawberries and lemon. It is very important to be hydrated all the time in summer, so making some hydrating drinks makes us feel good. And also, it is a good immunity-boosting drink. Moreover, Chia seeds act as a coolant.
I have tried many strawberry drink in the shop that is completely artificial flavor of strawberry and color with sugar. That made me prepare it at home, And here is the recipe.
Let us see how to make it written recipe, video, & stepwise picture recipe
- 250 gram strawberry 15 numbers of strawberry
- 4 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chia seeds + 1/4 cup water for bloom the chia
- 2 cup water
soaking chia seeds:
- Take 1 tsp of chia seeds in a bowl
- soak it with 1/4 cup of water for 20 minutes
- In a blender jar, take 15 hulled strawberries (250 gram),
- Then add 4 tsp of sugar and 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- blend it finely
- Transfer this juice into an other jar
- Pour in 2 cups of water and soaked chia seeds, mix well. Serve chilled.
Stepwise Picture Recipe:
Soaking chia seeds:
For making juice:
Adjust the sugar quantity and lemon, based on your taste. The quantity I have given in the recipe will be a medium level of sweetness.
Before blending the strawberries make sure it is rinsed in water well. and then remove the leafy portion and stalk portion along with leaf (hulling)
Also, check out,
Lemon ginger popsicle
and also follow us on
Strawberry Health Benefits:
- Strawberries help to maintain skin health, and it improves skin complexion
- It protects the eye
- prevents cholesterol
- It possesses anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-aging properties
- Maintains blood pressure
- It improves the immunity of the body
- Strawberries high in omega3 fatty acid, so it good for the brain health
- And also, it promotes pre-natal health