how to cook oats, Let us cook oats (rolled oats) for making Indian-style dishes to relish our taste buds with some spices. Otherwise, we should go for western oatmeal recipes which are creamy and sweet. For Those who are following fiber-rich, protein-packed food in breakfast, oats are a good option. Instead of taking sweetened oats dishes, We will get oats dishes in our style. For that, we need to cook the oats priorly. Let us see the recipe (cooking rolled oats)
Rolled oats are named like traditional oats, old-fashioned oats.
how to cook oats
- 1 cup rolled oats (traditional)
- 1 cup water
- ¼ tsp salt
- Take 1 cup of oats in a pan, dry roast it for 2 minutes on medium flame or until you get the nice aroma.
- Transfer it to a bowl immediately
- In the same pan, boil 1 cup of water and add 1/4 tsp of salt
- now add roasted oats and cook in medium flame, cover it with a lid
- cover it with a lid, keep the flame low, Within 2 minutes oats will get cooked. Transfer it to a bowl immediately.
Stepwise Picture Recipe:
Also, check out other related recipes with this recipe
And also follow us on,