How to make Strawberry Popsicle | Strawberry popsicle is a refreshing treat in summer. Kid’s all-time favorite popsicles can be made with fresh fruits at home. Recipe involves easy steps, The outcome would be a cool red color popsicle becomes the treat even for the eyes.
When you choose strawberry to make popsicle, choose completely red-colored strawberries, some strawberries will be yellow at the top, but we need fully riped red strawberry. So that you can get more juice.
Let us see How to make Strawberry Popsicle.
- 500 gm fully riped fresh red strawberry
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- Firstly wash the strawberries, cut off the leaf portion, put it into blender jar
- Add ½ cup sugar
- Pour 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Blend it into super smooth juice with 2 tbsp of water ( I got 600ml juice)
- pour this into the mould
- Freeze it at least for 4 hours
- After it becomes ice, show the mould into running water for 30 seconds
- Gently take off the popsicle from mould, Enjoy
Stepwise picture Recipe:
How to make Strawberry Popsicle
After 4 hours of freeze, or overnight freeze, Keep the mold immersed in normal water water for 2 minutes, and then we can easily take the popsicle off from the mold.
Instead of taking the popsicle on the same day, if you take it the next day from the freezer, you will get a hard iced popsicle. Leave it for 24 hours
Some strawberries have hard brown seeds at the outside if you find it hard, remove it using a toothpick before the blending session because it won’t get blended smoothly, it will hurt the tongue while eating
Also, check out,
mango ice cream