non veg recipe | Quail fry | Kaada fry, Kaada is a small bird, that can’t even fly, I heard that it is good to eat for people suffering from asthma and for the kids who suffer from wheezing. When it comes to taste, it tastes more than the taste of chicken. Recently I found this in a Chinese chicken shop, This is the first time I noticed this quail in Australia, So tried this (Quail fry) at home; It was so tasty and easy to cook.
Let us see how to make non veg recipe | Quail fry | Kaada fry
Quail fry / Kaada fry
- 1½ tbsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 quails
- 1 tsp salt/salt to taste
- oil for deep frying
For garnishing/ for serving
- some lemon pieces and onion pieces
- In a bowl take 1 tsp of salt, 1½ tbsp of Kashmiri red chili powder, ½ tsp of turmeric powder, 1 tsp of garam masala powder. Mix well
- Take the prewashed quail and add 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste, sprinkle the spice powder
- Add 1 tbsp of lime juice, mix well
- Marinate at least for 2 hours
- Heat the oil in a pan/ wok
- Slowly drop the quail inside, fry nit medium flame, flip the sides from time to time. fry it for 8 minutes to get cook completely
- Take off from the pan. (you can fry it one by one for the better use of oil)
Stepwise Picture Recipe:
- Before marination, wash it thoroughly in water, add turmeric powder and salt and mix well, set it for 10-15 minutes then wash it
- It does take around 10 minutes to cook completely, It took 8 minutes for me that depends upon the size of the quail.
- Always keep the flame medium possibly.