recipe of chicken popcorn | chicken popcorn recipe, It is a good party starter dish, that would please the crowd towards it. As well as it is a good after-school snack for kids. They will really like this for sure as it tastes exactly like restaurant-bought chicken popcorn. The reason why it is called popcorn chicken means, it looks like bite-sized crispy chicken pieces.
There are 3 major steps involved in this recipe. The first one is marination, the second step is flour coat and the third one is deep frying. We can fry this in the air fryer too. Marination time should be at least 1 hour to maximum overnight, only then chicken inside would be soft after getting enough soak in the yogurt.
Let us see how to make the recipe of chicken popcorn | chicken popcorn recipe.
recipe of chicken popcorn | chicken popcorn recipe
- 500 gram chicken cut into small bite size
- ¼ cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp chilly powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup All-purpose flour
- ¼ cup corn flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chilly powder
- ½ tsp oregano leaves
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Take small bite-sized pieces of chicken in the mixing bowl.
- put ¼ cup of yogurt, 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste, 2 tsp of chilly powder, 1 tsp of lemon juice, 1 tsp of salt
- mix well, rest it for a minimum of 1 hour, maximum overnight
- In another bowl, take ½ cup of all-purpose flour, ¼ cup of corn flour, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1 tsp of chilly powder, ½ tsp of pepper powder, ½ tsp of oregano leaves, and 1 tsp of saltMix well
- Take the chicken pieces marinated, put them inside the flour, and mix well, and place them in the tray one by one.
- Heat oil for deep frying, deep fry it in medium flameonce it becomes light brown, take it out and place it over paper towelAll done
Stepwise Picture Recipe:
Ingredients for marination:
For flour coat: