sandwich recipe easy | chilli chesse sandwich, This is easy, and 3 major ingredient recipe. Those are chesse, chilli, bread. As the recipe is simple this can be used as a quick brunch dishes list. The cheese I have used here is, mozzarella. This tastes more like pizza. The Green chilli here must be chopped finely (it should be in minced condition, so that it would mix with other ingredients well). I grilled it with my griller sandwich maker. the flavor comes from onion, cheese, and oregano is so delicious.
Let us see how to make sandwich recipe easy | chilli chesse sandwich
sandwich recipe easy | chilli chesse sandwich
- 1 onion (medium) finely chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped or minced
- 1 cup cheese shred (I used mozzarella)
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 bread slices
- butter to toast
- In a mixing bowl, take, 1 – onion (finely chopped), green chilly (minced), 1 cup cheese shred, ½ tsp oregano, ¼ tsp salt. Mix altogether well
- take bread slice, apply butter
- put the sandwich mixer and toast it in the sanwich maker.All done.
Stepwise Picture Recipe: