easy dinner rolls recipe | easy recipes for beginners indian | pav recipe. It is bliss to make soft, pillowy, butter fragrance-rich buns at home that overtake the taste of the bakery. This is an effortless baking recipe in which you don’t need to knead the dough. simply mixing, proofing (aka raising), and baking is enough for this recipe. It is a perfect combination of creamy coconut milk chicken gravy.
This is an easy and anyone can make recipe, follow the amount of ingredients as given definetly you will get soft buns at the end.
video for easy dinner rolls recipe | easy recipes for beginners indian | pav recipe :
Let’s get into the recipe of easy dinner rolls recipe | easy recipes for beginners indian | pav recipe
easy dinner rolls recipe | easy baking recipes | pav recipe
- 2½ cup all-purpose flour maida
- 2 tsp Instant dried yeast
- 1½ tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp melted butter (unsalted)
Mixing the dry ingredients:
- In a mixing bowl, take 2½ cups of all-purpose flour, 2 tsp of Instant dried yeast, 1½ tbsp of sugar, 1 tsp of sugar.
- Mix it with a spoon and keep it aside.
Mixing all the wet Ingredients:
- In a bowl, take ¾ cup of buttermilk, 1 egg, and 2 tbsp of butter, mix well
- Now pour in wet ingredients into dry ingredients, just mix it with a spatula, finally, we will get a sticky dough.
- apply butter all over the dough and the sideds of the bowl.
- cover it with cotton cloth
- Rest it for 1 – 1½ hours (proofing aka raising)
After Resting time:
- punch the dough down
- take off the dough and divide into 3 equal portions
- again divide each portion into 3 equal parts
- In total, we have 9 equal parts
- Apply some butter over the palm, take 1 part and press the dough down to make flat
- And then fold all the sides to make a ball, tuck, and roll
- place it over the baking sheet lined, greased pan
- place it over the preheated oven
- Bake it for 200 degrees/ 15-20 minutes (check with a skewer to know whether it is done or not, the skewer must be coming out clean when it is fully baked)
- place it over the wire rack to cool down, apply some butter over it
Stepwise Picture Recipe:
easy dinner rolls recipe | easy recipes for beginners indian | pav recipe
Mixing wet ingredients:
Mixing Dry Ingredients:
Mixing dry and wet ingredients altogether:
just cut the pav horizontally, toast it with butter and serve with pav bhajji masala or any side dish of your choice
This recipe of making easy dinner rolls recipe | easy recipes for beginners indian | pav recipe doesn’t need kneading. just mixing all the ingredients and set to proof is enough. but the end product is so fluffy and soft without a doubt.
Along with easy dinner rolls recipe | easy recipes for beginners indian | pav recipe, also check out
chesse garlic bread
butter cake recipe
And also follow us on