walnut brownie recipe | eggless brownie recipe | brownie recipe. brownies are the yummiest one and most favorite dessert of most of us. The classic brownies will be fudgy and chewy. The cracked upper crust will be found in all types of brownies. Here I have used walnuts at the end, so we can feel the crunchiness while we eating. But we can also add crushed nuts like almonds, peanuts, cashews, etc. dried fruits like dates, blueberries, cranberries, raisins, Chocolate chips, etc.
Ingredients used for baking brownie is simple and minimal. We can make this brownie even in no time.
Let get into the recipe of best fudgy brownie (walnut brownie recipe)
walnut brownie recipe | eggless brownie recipe | brownie recipe
- 1 all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup butter
- 1¼ cup curd
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tsp vannila essence
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp walnut (chopped)
- 2 tbsp choco chips
Mixing dry ingredients:
- In a mixing bowl, take 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup of cocoa powder, 1 cup of sugar, 1/2 tsp of instant coffee powder, 1/2 tsp of baking powderMix well without any lumps and then keep aside
Mixing wet Ingredients:
- In another mixing bowl, take 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter, 1 ¼ cup of curd (beaten), 1/2 tsp of vanilla essenceMix well
Mixing all together:
- Mix the dry ingredients with wet ingredients without any lumps.
- Now put 2 tbsp of chopped walnut and 2 tbsp choco chips and give it a mix.
- And then pour it over the baking sheet overlaid panLevel it upBake it at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes
- Take off the brownie from the oven, once it is done or bake it until the skewer inserted comes out clean
- wait until it cools down well
- then slice into pieces with clean knife
Stepwise Picture Recipe:
walnut brownie recipe
Mixing Dry Ingredients:
Mixing Wet Ingredients:
(walnut brownie recipe)
Brownies are best dessert when it is served with a scoop of ice cream
Along with this brownie recipe, check out the other baking recipes in the blog,
And also follow us on