recipe of rava cake | savoury suji cake recipe | spicy rava bread. One of the most favorite cake of mine. Because it is a spicy cake opt for afternoon tea. Sometimes it will be dinner food at home with some simple coconut chutney. It is a good lunch box recipe too. It is a healthy spicy cake and you will be surprised by the uniqueness of this cake in taste.
recipe of rava cake | savoury suji cake recipe
- 1 cup rava (fine) | sooji | fine semolina
- ½ cup curd
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ cup carrot (chopped)
- ¼ cup beans (chopped)
- ¼ cup fresh peas
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chilly flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp butter (melted, unsalted)
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Firstly, Take 1 cup of rava in a mixing bowl
- Now pour in 1/2 cup curd and 1/2 cup of water.Mix well
- Keep it covered, rest it for the next 10 minutes
- And then add 1 tsp of sugar, 3/4 tsp of salt, 1/4 of chopped carrot, beans, fresh peas, 1 tsp grated ginger, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 3 tbsp butter. mix well
- finally, add 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- pour this batter in greased, baking sheet overlaid loaf pan or other baking pans
- Bake it at 200 degrees for 35 minutes or until the skewer inserted comes out clean
- take off from the oven carefully.
- apply some butter over the bread, let it cool down
- And then loosen the edges, and invert the pan
- slice into your desired sizes.
Stepwise Picture Recipe for spicy rava bread:
Pre heat the oven for 200 degrees.
Bake it at 200 degrees for 35 minutes