brownie recipe easy | almond flour brownie this brownie recipe gives moisture inside and also fudgy brownie. It is a low carb, high protein sweet. I usually prefer with cocoa powder recipe than brownie with dark chocolate recipe. More than anything, If you are looking for gluten-free sweets, this is the one will help you. In other words we can say healthy brownies.
Let us see how to make almond flour brownie | brownie recipe easy
printable recipe sheet:
brownie recipe easy | almond flour brownie
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (1/8 tsp if vanilla essence)
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup semi sweetened dark chocolate chips
mixing wet ingredients:
- crack 2 large eggs, in a mixing bowl
- add in 4 tbsp of melted butter, ½ tsp of vanilla extract, mix well
adding dry ingredients into wet ingredients:
- In the bowl of wet ingredients, add 1 cup of Almond flour, 1 cup of sugar, ½ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, ½ tsp of baking powder, 1/8 tsp of salt, ½ cup of semi sweetened dark chocolate chips.
- Mix everything together well
- transfer this into baking tray (8*8inch)
- Bake in 180 degrees for 25 minutes in preheated oven
- after baked, cool it for 30 minutes,
- after it got cool down well, slice into 16 pieces. And then serve.