kalakand recipe | instant kalakand recipe is an easy peasy recipe with minimal ingredients and also yielding a good quantity at the end. That makes us surprised. And also, it consumes very less time for the preparation. Using homemade paneer gives you good taste to the dessert.
Let’s get into the recipe of the sweet, kalakand recipe | instant kalakand recipe.
kalakand recipe | instant kalakand recipe
- 250 gram paneer crumbled
- 395 gram sweetened condensed milk (1-tin)
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp Pista slivered
- 1 tbsp almond slivered
- In a pan, add 250 gram crumbled paneer, and 375 g sweetened condensed milk
- Now turn on the heat, keep stirring in medium flame
- At one stage, the mixture becomes thick (it takes nearly 15 minutes)
- transfer the mixture into a parchment sheet overlaid, greased tray.
- let it sit for about 45 minutes
- And then slice into the desired shape and size.
Stepwise Picture Recipe for kalakand:
At that time add cardamom powder
- keep stirring at medium flame.
- At the end it yields around 500 gram of kalakand
- Instead of cardamom powder, you can add food grade 2 tsp rose water
- you can prepare paneer on your own, this dessert tastes good with homemade paneer.
- For making paneer: boil the 1 1/2 liter milk, then add 3 tbsp vinegar/lemon juice, stir. once the milk became paneer completely, strain it using a cotton cloth or muslin cloth. by keeping the paneer in the strainer, Rinse the paneer in running water after straining. pile up the paneer with the cloth, squeeze out excess water. make a knot. Hang it for 1 hour to drain off the water completely. After this process, place the paneer under a weighted object for 1 hour. then make into cubes (or you can crumble and use it for this recipe). In this recipe, you will get 250 grams of paneer.
along with this sweet recipe, also check out,
and also follow us on
With this sweet note, CuminPeppers wishing you happy Deepavali